Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need exact number to make a booking?
- What are the hotels like?
- Are flights included?
- How do I book?
- What time do the activities start?
- Do I have to have the hen weekend on set days?
- When does the package have to be booked and paid for?
- Do I have to book the full package?
- Some of the girls can't make the full weekend, what happened here?
- Why can't I have a one night stay in Brighton, Bournemouth or Newquay between March and September?
- Why should I bother using your company? I can just do it myself.
1. Do I Need Exact Numbers to make a booking?
No!! Definitely not. This can be the hardest part of your job as the group organiser. Every single group is the same in the sense that getting a definite group size in the early stages is impossible. To make this easy for you we only need a rough idea of numbers initially, we can then book up the activities, hotels etc for you based on these figures. When you come back to us on the agreed date for final payment with exact numbers you are in no way liable to pay for the girls that may have dropped out.
2. What are the hotels like?
All of our hotel pricing's are based on 3* centrally located hotels (15-20 minutes walk to the main nightlife area) and a twin room share basis where available.
Each hotel has been individually selected on the basis of location, security, cleanliness and service. They are NOT randomly chosen from a phone directory.
A full English breakfast is served each morning and each room has ensuite bathroom facilities. On receipt of the deposit we present you with what is available for your chosen dates.
Obviously the more notice you give us the greater choice you have, however, all locations fill up exceptionally quickly exceptionally from March through to September.
3. Are flights included?
We do not include flights in our pricing's. If you are looking to go overseas for your weekend you need to try and book these at least 4-5 months prior to your weekend to get the cheapest deals available. Expecting 16 places on a flight 3 weeks before you go for less than £100 can be unrealistic. Try www.skyscanner.net for a good round up of budget airlines
4. How do I book?
To confirm a booking we only need a single payment of £50 (not per person) and rough idea of group size. We can then get everything in place for you. The further in advance you book the greater control you will have over your itinerary.
Within 14 days of placing the £50 deposit we need the members of your group to log onto our online payment system and make a payment of £20 to confirm their place. The full balance is required 42 days prior to the weekend (this can be negotiated if you are booking something last minute) the girls can logon to the Online Payments page and pay individually at any time before this date. If your numbers have dropped you do not have to pay for the people who have dropped out.
5. What time do the activities start?
Ideally we try to get the activities started at around mid-day onwards. However all activity centre's operate on a first-come-first-served basis and they will not hold any time slots open for us longer than 24 hours. The further in advance you book the greater flexibility you will have in terms of getting the time-slots you want. No-one wants to do indoor go-karting at 8am on a Saturday morning after a night on the sauce.
6. Do I have to have the hen weekend on set days?We can run the package you have selected on any days you wish. It does not have to be Friday, Saturday, Sunday. This is worth bearing in mind for the overseas locations as flights to these places can be cheaper if you use weekdays to fly out/return.
7. When does the package have to be booked and paid for?This is simple. The further in advance you book you will get better activity time-slots, a greater selection of hotels and generally more control over your weekend itinerary. The final payment is not needed until 42 days prior to your weekend date (this can potentially be negotiated if you are booking something last minute).
8. Do I have to book the full package?If you decide you only want the activities let us know and we can provide you a price for this without accommodation. we are as flexible as you need us to be.
9. Some of the girls can't make the full weekend, what happens here?If some of the girls cant make the full weekend let us know and we will re-price the package for them so they only pay for what they are participating in.
10. Why can't I have a 1 night stay in Brighton, Bournemouth or Newquay between March - September?This is a situation that is totally out of our control. Over this period the tourist trade increases considerably and hotels are in an excellent position because they know they will fill their rooms week in week out with little need for agencies of any kind.
11. Why should I bother using your company? I can just do it myself.Hen Heaven has been established for over four years and have successfully sent over 60,000 girls away to various locations both in the UK and abroad. We know what you girls want and we have enough experience and expertise to provide a proven, quality service. We source only the best suppliers and due to our buying power get excellent discounts which we then pass on to the you, the customer. When organising the weekend yourself it can be a logistical nightmare just finding a hotel that will take 14 girls let alone activity centre's and availability. This is where we come in. We will tie all of this up for you, take away all of the hassle manage your booking so everything runs according to plan.