What to expect
Lots of ripped and semi naked men dancing and performing for your pleasure! The show takes place in the evening and before the actual show starts you’ll be greeted at the door by hunky photo taking hotties and your fabulous drag compère for the night. Once inside you’ll receive a token to claim your welcome drink and there will even be a cold finger food buffet for you to whet your appetite on before you get to watch the Adonis show of sizzling beefcake.
The show is broken up into separate strip acts (each featuring different Adonis hunks) that are bridged together by a comedy, drag show stand-up. In total the show will last approximately two hours and during the show there will be a chance for guests to win some fun sashes and giveaways so bring your enthusiasm and your thirst because if you’re going to book the Adonis Cabaret show then things are gonna get hot.
What you get
- A photo meet & greet with the boys and drag compère
- A welcome drink token
- A cold finger food buffet
- A chance to watch the UK’s best male strip show
- A chance to win some sashes and prizes
- Free entry into the club after the show
- A fun-filled hen night experience that you'll never forget!*
*Details may vary from venue to venue. For exact details please contact our party planners
What to remember
- The show is all tongue & cheek and harmless fun. However, because it is a strip show, please expect some nudity and suggestive themes.
- Fancy dress can also be worn to this activity, in fact it's encouraged!
- Not to lose and to use your welcome drink token!
Our Adonis Cabaret packages
- - 2 nights stay
- - Friday Nightclub Entry – Tiger Tiger
- - Adonis Cabaret Show
What could be more quintessential for a hen party than seeing all manner of chiseled bodies wearing next to no clothing?
- Central accommodation
- 2 nights stay
- Including breakfast
More cities offering Adonis Cabaret
Our Customer Reviews
Was good a bit of a slow start but it was ok and very funny had a proper laugh
- Sophie Cadman
Fab night we all absolutely loved it and had a great time :-)
- Sarah Bulbeck