What to expect
Chocolate making always goes down a hit with the hens of Hen Heaven. Of course, partly this is because we love to indulge our chocoholism, but it’s also because this fantastically fun activity lets you get hands-on as you make and learn loads about chocolate making. Our sessions are run by professional choccy makers (tough job, but someone has to do it), they’ll teach you a range of techniques in a fully stocked kitchen. You’ll learn about blending chocolate, tempering it and creating that silky smooth chocolate that has just the right ‘snap’ when you break off a chunk. Wow. Is anyone else getting peckish?
Need I say more? Oh go on then..
Chocolate Making Hen Party
You and your closest girls will get stuck in and get to create everything from chocolate to truffles. And if you’re able to control yourselves you’ll come away with some fantastic treats for the folks back home. Although if you’re anything like us, the chances of any chocolate ending up anywhere other than your mouth are unlikely.
The perfect activity for girls who don’t mind getting hands on in an environment where it’s much more about having a laugh with your girls, and eating tons of choccy, as it is in learning.
What to Expect
- Great for some decadent indulgence
- Learn a little about chocolate and eat a lot of it
- Great for getting hands-on
- Perfect for big groups with a sweet tooth
- You’ll learn the history of chocolate and get to make your own!
- Do some ‘quality testing’ (eating what you’ve made)
- Gives you some fantastic treats to take home
Details may vary from venue to venue. For exact details please contact our party planners.
Our Chocolate Making packages
- - 2 nights stay
- - Friday Nightclub Entry to Tiger Tiger
- - Saturday Nightclub Entry to Foundation
- - Luxury Chocolate Making Workshop
- - Party Food Platters inc Glass of Prosecco
- Central accommodation
- 2 nights stay
- Including breakfast
More cities offering Chocolate Making
Our Customer Reviews
John and Wendy were fantastic! Very friendly and made our afternoon with them fun and enjoyable. We had lots of giggles together and also learnt some facts about chocolate making along the way.
- Nicola Hudders
This was such an fantastic activity and everyone had a great time. I would recommend this for anyone in the future
- Nicola Green