What to expect
With Hen Heaven, it’s all about doing things your way. And not every bride-to-be wants a quiet and relaxing pamper weekend. Some want to get into the great outdoors, get a little crazy and go on a truly unique adventure that none of your girls are likely to forget any time soon. That’s exactly what coasteering offers you the opportunity to do.
Coasteering Hen Do
Picture yourself clambering along a stunning coastal location, clinging to crags and scrambling rocks. The sun is shining as you approach the cliff edge. Before you know it you’re sucking in deep breaths before you jump into the air and plunge into the water below.
Now even from that short description you’ve probably picked up that coasteering isn’t for everyone. But if the thought of extreme action for you intrepid hens is tweaking your adrenaline junkie nerve then sign up today! There’s probably easier ways to get from A to B than by navigating caves, rock walls and water plunges, but there aren’t any that provide the same thrills!
If for you, a hen do is about something different and getting outside of your comfort zone, then coasteering is must do for your weekend.
What to Expect
- Experience the ultimate challenge for a real sense of accomplishment
- With assistance from an instructor navigate an outdoor route of walls, caves and watery dives
- All equipment provided and up to safety standards (although maybe not fashion standards)
- Ideal for the ultimate rush
- Total unique activity
- Perfect for snapping photos and creating memories on your hen weekend
Details may vary from venue to venue. For exact details please contact our party planners.