Book with confidence: We're ABTA registered
Friday is Party Playlist Day on the Hen Heaven blog, where we ask one of our lovely staff members to choose some of their favourite tunes for us to share with you. Then we share their selection with all of our blog readers (that means you!) so they can enjoy some music for the weekend.
This week I’ve asked Megan from our Customer Care team to choose some of her favourite tunes of the moment, and we’ve put them into a playlist for you so that you can listen to them as you’re getting ready to go out, because we're nice like that.
Here are the tunes to get you moving this weekend:
1. 54-46 Was My Number - Toots and the Maytals: I love a bit of Reggae and this is a tune that everyone will know.
2. My Love (Sigma Remix) - Route 94: This is the song of the office at the moment but with a D&B makeover, you can't be a good Drum & Bass remix.
3. Can I Kick It? - Tribe Called Quest: Stupid question, yes you can!
4. Concrete Schoolyard - Jurassic 5: One for those lazy, hazy afternoons at the beach, a BBQ, the park, a patch of grass, a street corner, chilling on the stoop, anywhere in fact.
5. Da Antidote (Original Mix) - Stanton Warriors: You can't beat a bit o' breaks! I'm a big Stanton fan so I'm real happy to see these guys in Megan's list.
6. Top Rank Skank - Benny Page: Top drawer dub and ragga-influenced Drum & Bass from Benny Page, summer vibes coming through on this one.
7. Stay High - Hippie Sabotage (Tove Lo Flip): I hadn't heard this tune before Megan put it in her playlist and after a few plays I'm already deeply in love with it. Synths so warm and deep you could take a bath in them.
8. Rocket Soul - Plump DJs: Back to Breakbeat with this one from Plump DJs, and a great tune to bring things back up after the stripped down Hippie Sabotage flip of Stay High.
9. Toys - Eastcolors: DAT BASSLINE. I'm a sucker for a heavy roller like this.
10. Major Happy - Fred V & Grafix: Being touted as Hospital Record's standout act of 2014, Fred V & Grafix round things off today with this insanely euphoric number.
Listen to Megan's playlist, right here, right now: