Join us for a day that celebrates the women that don’t get enough attention at the wedding: the Bridesmaids!
With over 10 years of experience in helping out Bridesmaids with their hen related duties, we know that Bridesmaids deserve a real day of celebration, letting their hair down and the ability to have life made that bit easier for them. So here it is, the day of relaxation and reward: National Bridesmaid Day! Make sure to mark the date on your map every year from now on… but what is it all about?
Well to put it simply, March 25th is usually one big stress! We found that the day is the busiest for Bridesmaids, with them booking their hen parties and preparing for the upcoming wedding (wedding season is just around the corner!) Not only that, but we also found...
- The average hen party in the UK costs £290 per person
- There are currently 336,000 hen parties a year
- The average woman, between 25 and 35 years old, will go on 8 hen parties in her life
- The average age of getting married has increased to 30 years old for a woman and 32 years old for a man
- The role of a bridesmaid originated centuries ago when friends of the bride would dress the same as the bride in order to confuse evil spirits who were ready to snatch the bride away from her intended.
- The phrase "often a bridesmaid, but never a bride" originated from a mouthwash advertisement from 1924.
- The universally known bridesmaid's curse: "thrice a bridesmaid, never a bride" can be broken by being a bridesmaid seven times.
So with all of that in mind, and for this day only, any new enquiry for a hen party will get 10% off of their booking. A big saving and one that’ll definitely help a cash-strapped bridesmaid dealing with the other expenses of a close-friend’s wedding! So to reserve that 10% before time runs out, click here! (Just remember to quote 'NBD10' to your party planner at the time of booking!)
It doesn’t end there though, as our partners in starting this annual celebration, Butlers in the Buff, are also offering 10% off of bookings with any new enquires, so be sure to check them out too!
Finally, because today is all about giving back to Bridesmaids and rewarding you for your hard work, every single enquiry made today will also be entered into a prize draw to win a Benefit Cosmetics goody-bag worth over £70.00... See, there are some perks of being a bridesmaid!
Terms and Conditions: 1. Final group size must be 14 or over. 2. Offer only applies to new enquries made on the 25th March. 3. Bookings must be made by Wednesday 1st April 2015 4. The hen party itself must be booked for a date before 29th December 2015. 5. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. 6. Your discount will be applied to your package at the time of booking. 7. Hen Heaven reserves the right to remove this offer at any time. 8. The code NBD10 must be quoted at time of booking to receive the 10% discount.